Sunday 17 April 2011

I N T R O D U C T I O N

Fashionista Barbie Dolls.

Welcome to my little space where I will be posting pictures of Barbie Dolls in distress situations also known as Damsels in Distress.

I have been collecting/playing with Barbie Dolls throughout my life. I remembered playing with Barbie Dolls with my younger sister Rachel when we were growing up. We would tie-up Barbie in various situations and have Ken come to save the day. During our teens there were times when we would tie-up each other but we were always afraid of leaving scars/bruises on our wrist/ankles. Instead we simply depict Barbie Dolls in Damsels in Distress situation to fulfill our fantasies.

Now that we are both adults, we don't have much time to do these things. BTW, Rachel collects Barbie Dolls as well.

So I would like to take this time to Welcome everyone in the D-I-D community to our little Barbie in Distress space. Please feel free to leave any comments/suggestions. Please note that I would like to keep this blog CLEAN. No profanity, swearing, people-bashing, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment